Sunday 15 July 2007

Old hand-phone number retained...

Yesterday, I was happy as I have found a new island...













haha... just a piece of information...
never knew that I can actually convert from postpaid to prepaid...
those agents and employees should notify me earlier, they should have known that this service is available...haiz...wasted my RM20 for buying a new number and after telling everybody on my phone only then I know indirectly...then I have to notify everybody AGAIN...making everybody confuse.
anyway, this service is not free of charge, it cost me RM35, but I think it's better then me changing my long-loved number...so difficult to actually memorise it...hehe =P
I have to manage two numbers currently, as if doing big business, anyway, not for long, all credits expire after one week...mmm...how should I use them...





anyway, my bottom line is:
I'll be retaining my old number for the rest of my life, just ignore the new number as I'll not be using it after this week...
sorry for the confusion made =P

No comments: