Saturday 17 November 2007

Cousin Sister Wedding

This post was suppose to be uploaded days before my exam, but pile of notes yet to be finished so here it is now ... the wedding of another cousin of mine ... cousin sister ... she is beautiful!
Guess what is these? haha .. poor groom and his gang ...

so many flowers in the house, especially nice beautiful roses, can't stop myself from snapping more =P





cute ^^v

The family.

The 'Zhi Muis'

A group of good friends who come to support! Wondering ... Do I - the lonely soul, have this much of friends? mmm...
The loving couple ...

The receptionists of the night ...

This flower boy refuse to take photos with me ... he is playing hide and seek around my brother ... you naughty little boy ...



... wishing Yen Yee and Tek Mei a Happy Marriage ...

No comments: